TenTec

Re: [TenTec] WTT: Orion

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTT: Orion
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 00:40:34 -0600
Hey good buddy:

Id like nutin more than a PAL slider and that there Golden Eagle you got.  But
you ain't touching my Oreos!!

So back down - turn aroun - and slide back sneaky jack.

How 'bout a trade for an original "spittoon" amplified DeskMike instead.  Catch
ya on the come'aroun downtown

- "The Outlaw" said that -

Already got my pad on 28.005MHZ and a fiteen hundurd what leaniator to go with
it, so meet me up there anytime they say:
 "the band is closed" :>

(gotta good deal on one of them ham daddies on ebay the other day)

 and without no darn federally license neither, they ain't gonna know where I
live.

Duck'n'hide' - run'n'slide
Now you hear me now you don't

"The Outlaw" - IM GONE - Bye Bye