TenTec

Re: [TenTec] New Rig....

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Rig....
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 15:30:20 +0000
Jim,
I'm not sure about the Omni VI not upgraded, but both my Opt 3's and my VI+ can
adjust weighting.
Check out the manual on page 3-4. It's paragraph 3-1.13

"Use the front panel KEYER SPEED control to adjust speed. The exact speed and
weighting can be displayed and set precisely by pressing the (ST) button and
then the CW mode button. The small displays now indicate keyer speed on top and
weighting on bottom. The weighting is shown relative to 3:1 dot/dash ratio.
This ratio can be adjusted plus or minus 30 percent using the up and down arrow
buttons."

Hope this helps

Dave
WA3MKB