TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Head Phones

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Head Phones
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 21:18:09 -0500
I use the Sony MDR series.  Although not active "noise canceling" they do
block to a large extend the outside noise in the typical environment and
they sound great.  Being truly "professional" type phones for recording
studio abuse and broadcast abuse, they are pretty tough and one can order
replacement parts if and when needed.  Of course these will put about a $100
dent in your bank account, however they are well worth it in my experience.

73
Bob, K4TAX