TenTec

[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Equipment

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Equipment
From: Tim Cook" <timcook@erinet.com (Tim Cook)
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 21:40:42 -0400
I have the following Ten Tec equipment for sale, this is my equipment and
has been in use in my shack daily. Everything works fine.

Ten Ten Omni-C Model 546 160-10 meters including WARC bands. Stock radio, no
options, power cord and manual, Looks good and works good , No PTO
warble'  - $370 + shipping

Ten Tec Model 218 1.8 Khz  SSB filter - $60 + shipping
Ten Tec Model 217 500Hz CW Filter -     $ 60 + shipping

Ten Tec Model 243 Remote VFO  works great, dial cord needs replacing, but
does not hinder operation.  manual $110 + shipping

Ten Tec Model 234 RF Speech Processor - true rf processor, not an audio type
found in most radios. looks good and works great. manual -  $75 + shipping

Ten Tec Model 228 300W antenna tuner has SWR, FWD/REF pwr meter and switch
for 3 antenna's, bypass, dummy load. The black cabinet has been repainted.
works great - manual - $75 + shipping

Please email direct with any additional questions.  The Transceiver must
sell first before I'll sell the filters and  remote VFO.

Thanks
Tim
NZ8J