TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Two Century 21 problems

To: <n0jmy@hayseedhamfest.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Two Century 21 problems
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <Mike_N4NT@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 08:42:49 -0400
If the screws are going in so far that they fall out the inside of the knob,
it sounds like a sleeve is missing or something like that.  Compare the
diameter of the rod onto which they mount with the diameter of the hole in
the knob.

Specifically, the set-screws in the main tuning knob are indeed tiny in
diameter.  I don't know their length.

Mike N4NT