TenTec

Re: [TenTec] TNC/Packet Software Help

To: <w4tje@earthlink.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TNC/Packet Software Help
From: "Troy, W6HV" <w6hv@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 12:33:55 -0700
Jack,
 I use KaGold with my KAMPlus. The computer is running Windows XP, but I've
used KaGold with Windows 95 and 98.. The link to Interflex for their software
is:
http://www.interflex.com/private/frame.htm<http://www.interflex.com/private/frame.htm>
 For me it works better than pacterm for windows.
73,
Troy, W6HV