TenTec

[TenTec] Delta II computer control. model 305 converter?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Delta II computer control. model 305 converter?
From: Tim Cook" <timcook@erinet.com (Tim Cook)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 20:10:24 -0500
I looked back through the archives of this reflector, but could find very
little on using a computer to control the Delta II. I surmise the IC-735 is
the same control set.  Are there any preferred rs-232 converters?? Is the
model 305 Ten Tec a good one? (if it can be found)..

I am not really looking for something to control the memories from the
computer, so I can put in Utility frequencies, etc....
Thanks for any info and/or experiences
Tim
NZ8J