TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Jupiter

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter
From: george fritkin <georgefritkin@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 17:07:26 -0700 (PDT)
You are welcome,Rip.  The Eagle is small, but the Knobs and display, even for
my
old eyes, are OK.  Last night on 75 checking into some nets I used the OMNIVll
and the Eagle.  I am and old engineer and entrepreneur and I hate to use terms
like this, but the Eagle has "charm" the OMNI is just another radio!!

George, W6GF