TenTec

[TenTec] Filters for sale, 282, 285, 288

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Filters for sale, 282, 285, 288
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 12:24:53 +0000
I have the following TenTec crystal lattice filters for sale:

Model 282     250 Hz at 6.3 MHz IF

Model 285     500 Hz at 6.3 MHz IF

Model 288     1.8 KHz at 6.3 MHz IF

These filters are for use in the following TenTec Models
Corsair, Corsair II, Delta, Delta II, Omni V, Omni VI, Omni VI+, Paragon,
Paragon II

Price is $65 and includes shipping and insurance. Shipping will be via USPS
Priority mail. Of course, if you need more than one of the filters, I will
combine shipping charges, making the cost for any additional filters $60 each.
That works out to
     One filter $65 shipped and insured
     Two filters $125 shipped and insured
     Three filters $185 shipped and insured