TenTec

[TenTec] Tentec 40M Net

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Tentec 40M Net
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 18:24:36 -0600
Thanks to all that checked in and thanks for the relays and patience with my
hearing {nothing to do with the radio however}.  I copied the following calls,
hope that I got most correct:

N8OP, KC8MRZ, N4IWZ, AA5II, W0EWP, KI4PS,W4CM, KI4YOB, N1NDM, KC4PSN, K5LCH*,
N8FL, K5UAO, KC4PSN, K4MT, K5MRK, KB9VCA, KY40Z, WA6LTV, WA1YNE, KE4CMA, N4USG,
KB9QZI.

*Duly noted that Chuck, K5LCH had Edward a 10 year old visitor in the shack.
He had the opportunity to speak with several hams in other states.  Thanks
Chuck and Edward.

I counted about 23 stations.  I hope didn't make too many errors in hearing
coping the calls.   Thanks to all.

John, K3UR should be back on line next week as this week his Pastoral duties
kept him away from the radio.

73
Bob, K4TAX