TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Pegasus

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Pegasus
From: Mark Erbaugh <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 16:12:26 -0500
On Sun, 2007-12-16 at 12:07 -0800, Chuck & Vicki Tifft wrote:
> Hi, Anybody know what version firmware is the latest for a Pegasus. I
> am looking at buying one and want to make it has the last version
> installed. Also I intend to access the radio thru the internet.Any
> comments, suggestions?

According to the TenTec firmware website, www.rfsquared.com the latest
Pegasus version is 1.201, released 6/25/03.

If you find a Pegasus with an older version, you can always download the
latest version from the above website and install it yourself.

How are you planning on accessing the radio remotely?  You will need a
local computer connected to the radio via a serial port. It does not
have an ethernet port like the Omni VII.

I'm interested in your solution. I would like to do something similar
with my Pegasus.

73,
Mark