TenTec

Re: [TenTec] S Meter

To: "TenTec List" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] S Meter
From: "Wayne Whitman" <wwhitman@fastmail.fm>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 16:45:32 -0600
Thanks for all of your help guys.

A master reset did it.  Reading normally now, just like those who
responded.  I'm not sure when that went wonky, but my memory is that it
always read quite high on cw signals.  Much higher than my Drake 4B.
Then after I got an Omni VI+, I noticed it read about 6 s units higher
on weak signals than the Omni and never went below s5.

Anyway, problem is gone.  Always remember to master reset if you get
confused, like I did.

Happy holidays to all and hope to hear you on the bands.

73,
Wayne
K4ELO
k4elo@fastmail.fm