TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Omni 6+ great CW rig

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 6+ great CW rig
From: "Wayne Whitman" <wwhitman@fastmail.fm>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 20:00:01 -0500
>     The TT Omni 6+ can be a better CW rig by installing WHICH Inrad
>     filter? And if one uses the N-2 for switching does one LOSE the use
>     of N-1?

I installed the Inrad 763 in mine.  Improved the signal blocking
capability noticeably.

You can improvise and hook it up so it works with the Proc or the Attn
button, your choice, and avoid the N situation.
I wrote out the directions for using the Attn button and can send them
if you are interested.
That way, you also get a led indicator when the filter is switched in.

73,
Wayne
K4ELO
k4elo@fastmail.fm