TenTec

[TenTec] Scout Filter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout Filter
From: ARDUJENSKI@aol.com (ARDUJENSKI@aol.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 11:22:36 2003
I was chatting with a Ten Tec Servie fella this morning and I explained that
I was not impressed with how the Scout AF performed. he noted that they can
be very sensitive in setting up and aligning. Mine is going in for a complete
check up and alignment and ill let you know if I see an improvements. ALSO
CHECKING WITH THEM ON EXTERNAL POWER SETTING MODS. Basically I am hoping for
a dyno-tuned VW engine when I get it back (smile). A little little spitfire

Alan KB7MBI