TenTec

[TenTec] Friend wants QRP SSB/CW rig

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Friend wants QRP SSB/CW rig
From: turner@safety.ics.uci.edu (Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG)
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 16:01:49 -0800
Hi - I have a friend with no net access, and he is looking
for any basic QRP rig that has both CW and SSB modes, an
Argonaut, that sort of thing.  If you have such a thing for
sale, would you give him a call?  He is a very good fellow,
and likes to operate QRP, I know him from the West coast
swap nets.  His name is Terry, his call is KD6VR and he is
in Ridgecrest, CA.  His telephone number is (760) 375 8028.

Thanks for any help.

Clark
WA3JPG