TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Default LCW BW 1000Hz

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Default LCW BW 1000Hz
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 19:51:33 -0400 (EDT)
Yes, the need to cycle stack memories in order to preserve them was part of
 v2.044A.  John Henry wrote about that a few months ago.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 3/20/2011 8:42:45 P.M. GMT Standard Time, k3ghh@arrl.net
 writes:

Thanks,  Ray. That did it! I never would have thought of that on my own.

--John  K3GHH

On 03/20/2011 01:57 PM, Rsoifer@aol.com wrote:
> Hi  John,
>
> I just did some experimenting.  I generally  use UCW, but for this test
> set the O2 to LCW and turned it  on.  It came up at 2400 Hz.  I  then set
BW
> to 500 Hz,  turned off the radio, and turned it back on.  2400  Hz.
Then,  I

--
John  K3GHH