TenTec

Re: [TenTec] new amp

To: k9yc@arrl.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] new amp
From: Scott Harwood <scotthsr@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 12:57:29 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Good points.  Someone said earlier, just buy an Eagle.  I got an Eagle to
replace my Argonaut V, and it is possibly the finest rig I have every owned
(including my Orion II), but it is heavier and bigger than the Argonaut, and I
can see some folks wanting a smaller, lighter  QRP rig they can throw in a
suitcase and take camping, trips, etc. yet have an excellent 100 watt rig at
home.

Time will tell.

Scott K4VWK