TenTec

[TenTec] 962 or 961 Power Supply

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] 962 or 961 Power Supply
From: Roger Rippy <svtincup@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 19:49:05 -0700 (PDT)
This is just a short note in response to reading
K4WJ's comments on how warm the heat sinks were on
his 961 and 962 power supply. I was initially use
to the heat levels of the TT252G power supply for my
Triton IV so when I recently purchased an Omni VI
with a 961 power supply, I was a little concerned
about how warm or hot that it would get during a
lengthy transmission period. Glad to read John's (K4WJ)
comments on how warm his heat sinks were on both the
961 and 962 power supplies. Never a dull moment! HI..
73s Rip  W7RIP