TenTec

Corsair

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Corsair
From: w5ec@digitalexp.com (Hawkins, Ralph)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 18:32:11 -0600
Jim
I bought an OMNI D in 1978 (SN:19). After a few minor problems at first,
it has performed superbly until last April. DXCC mixed is 324. It is a great
rig. The problem was in the rf section and I sent it back to tt after I
received my new OMNI VI. They repaired the rf problem, tweaked, tuned and
adjusted it.
It now sits next to the OMNI VI. I use it periodically to make certain the
IV is working right.
If you can find one that has not been abused, it should be around $400.
Maybe less.
Bill

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/TenTecFAQ.html