TenTec

Paragon 585 For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Paragon 585 For Sale
From: montaw@inforamp.net (wayne montague) (wayne montague)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 97 20:38:11 EST
Paragon 585 For Sale
====================

Price:  $1100 US

Yikes!: A large part of the reason for this price is what is
        included and the fact it was overhauled and upgraded by
        Ten Tec in December, 1996. Consider this example the
        equivelent of buying a reconditioned one from the
        factory. That upgrade and overhaul cost me $250 US.
        Since that time, the covers have been off only to
        install the backup memory battery.

WHY?: Time to upgrade to a new higher end radio.  General
      Coverage is not a major concern. An OMNI VI is a
      consideration. My tax return looks good for this year.

What's it got?- Its about as loaded as it can be .....
              - FM Board
              - Voice Board
              - RS232 Interface
              - 6 kHz AM filter (standard)
              - 2.4 kHz SSB filter (standard)
              - 500 Hz CW filter
              - 250 Hz CW filter
              - Hand Mic
              - DC cord
              - Manual, docs on accessories

Details: I will ship my cost FedEx ConUS/Canada to you within 48
         Hrs of payment.

   references provided on request

   Please contact me through E/Mail with your phone number.

Wayne VE3EFJ
montaw@inforamp.net

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/TenTecFAQ.html