TenTec

[TenTec] Cmos Superkeyer?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Cmos Superkeyer?
From: ac5aa@juno.com (Duane A. Calvin)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 21:18:54 -0600
Can't speak for version III, but Version II is by far the best keyer I've
ever used.  It runs for well over a year on one 9V battery, and is the
most "forgiving" and the smoothest keyer I've ever used, bar none.  RF
bypassing on the Version II also needed a little help when I was using it
on a 2nd floor shack with an indoor dipole 6' away from the equipment.
Although this response doesn't address the III, it speaks well of the
lineage of these keyers...

        73,  Duane

Duane A. Calvin, AC5AA
ac5aa@Juno.com -or- duanec@prodigy.net