TenTec

[TenTec] Model 1210

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Model 1210
From: km3g@cts.com (Lane C. Zeitler)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 21:47:46 -0800
Dave,
I wonder how the sensitivity will compare to a true 2 meter all mode rig. I
have enver used a xverter but always if the operator had a "high end" rig
how it would work as a tuneable I.F. for the 2 meter band.

Also wonder how T-T's xverter will compare to commercially available units
such as the units designed for the early 80's Knwd and Yaesu rigs.

Good luck Dave and keep us posted!!!

Lane
KM3G

WB0MHP@KKTV.COM
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
> Date: Sunday, November 02, 1997 9:43 PM
>
> I finally got around to starting the assembly of the 1210 two-meter
> transverter.  I am impressed with what I have seen so far with the kit.
The