TenTec

[TenTec] Hercules II amp

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Hercules II amp
From: w4ec@juno.com (DARYL L NOEL)
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 18:30:38 EST
I have the Herc II amp in a rack mount configuration.  I pulled out the
blank spacer I have below it.  It does have a pull down bar to raise up
the front end.  Since it's in the rack, I can't pull it down.

I do have a TenTec 238 antenna tuner standing alone.  It's the same
height. From the bottom of the feet to the top of the aluminum trim
(normal height), it measures 5.875" (5 7/8').  With the pull down bar in
the down position (maximum height), it measures almost 7.375"
(7 3/8") to the top of the aluminum trim.

The actual measurements are listed as 5.25"H x 12"W x 14.5"D in the
manual.

Hope this helps you out.

73's

Daryl Noel,  W4EC