TenTec

[TenTec] Century-22 accessories needed

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Century-22 accessories needed
From: k7sz@juno.com (k7sz@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 12:45:38 EST
My C-22 lacks a crystal calibrator. T-T no longer manufacturers the Model
226 calibrator unit for the C-22. Does anyone out there in T-T Land have
one that they want to part with?

I have replaced the Model 679 Keyer Kit that was installed in my C-22
with a Curtis Keyer from my old NorCal-40. The Model 679 does not have a
dot memory (confirmed by calling T-T service dept) and, therefore, was
hard for me to get use to. If anyone needs this keyer kit, please contact
me. I have the PC board and instruction set. It does work.

FINALLY:

I am looking for the matching Model 979 power supply for the C-22. This
is a 5 amp supply with overcurrent and overvoltage protection that was
sold as an optional accessory to the Century-22.

Private e-mail, please.