TenTec

[TenTec] Ten Tec Transverters with a Kenwood TS-520?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Transverters with a Kenwood TS-520?
From: wb2vuo@juno.com (William K Hibbert)
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 21:43:09 EST
Has anyone tried the Ten Tec ransverters, either 6 or 2 Meters with the
Kenwood TS-520S?  I have found that keeping the power down to 5 watts PEP
isn't easy, so I would be looking to make the input attenuator larger to
accomodate say 15 watts drive.

Drop me a direct Email if you've tried either XVTR with an older tube
rig.

Better yet, drop me a line if you have the TV-506 or TV-502 Transverters
collecting dust...

72/73, Keith, WB2VUO, Operating from the Depths of the Great Bergen Swamp