TenTec

[TenTec] Fw: Wanted: Ten Tec Hercules II amplifier and 9420 power supply

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw: Wanted: Ten Tec Hercules II amplifier and 9420 power supply
From: EdGuzis@cris.com (Ed Guzis .)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 18:34:34 -0600
This is a forwarded message - please reply directly to
<dlrwild1@voicenet.com>.

Thanks,

Ed Guzis, W9TW
Tentec Mail Reflector Administrator

----------
From: David Wilderman <dlrwild1@voicenet.com>
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 14, 1998 4:01 PM

Wanted: Mint condition Ten Tec Hercules II solid state amplifier with or
without Model 9420 solid state power supply (100 amps). Would like amp and
supply together if possible. I will also consider a swap for my mint,
flawless Ten Tec Centurion amplifier, Model 422, has had very little use,
1300 watts PEP or 1000 watts cw or keydown modes.Please call Bob, K3SRO at
215-822-7474 or e-mail me at: dlrwild1@voicenet.com

73's and thanks
Bob, K3SRO