TenTec

[TenTec] Noise Blanker for Corsair II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Noise Blanker for Corsair II
From: W7TS@ibm.net (Ken Kinyon)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 09:03:09 -0600
Hi Bill,
I have before lived next to electric fences.  A properly installed and
maintained electric fence should  not make any noise in your receiver.  Every
time I heard noise from my neighbors fence, I was able to find a bad insulator
or something that shouldn't be touching the fence.  I think you should ask you
neighbor if you could check out his fence.
73,
Ken
Kenneth E.  Kinyon
34 Princeton Circle