TenTec

[TenTec] Keyers, OmniVI, Scout/Argo

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Keyers, OmniVI, Scout/Argo
From: ataylor@heracles.llnl.gov (Allan G. Taylor)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 16:44:27 -0700 (PDT)
I just called Stan, W9WBL, to see what was up with my V22 order... It ships
tomorrow!! I ordered it Jan 8 and he says the backlog is worse now than when
I placed my order.

Oh, a Tentec item...I have noticed my OmniVI internal keyer seems to change
speed (usually somewhat slower) from time to time. Has anyone else noticed
this and/or brought it up with TT? It is not a long-term problem as I will
shortly have the SuperKeyerIII back on line (took it off for use in QRP-TTF
last Saturday).

Also, does anyone have a fix for the STIFF tuning knob of the Argo/Scout
series? After using the OmniVI (!) for a while, the Argo and Scout seem VERY
stiff!

Allan K7GT