TenTec

[TenTec] Historian author

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Historian author
From: jkbelt@spiritone.com (Jim and Kate Belt)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 20:32:05 -0700
Hi Gang:
I've not been a part of this reflector for very long but it doesn't take a
lot of savvy to see that there are some exciting topics, etc. Isn't there
someone among us able to collect and systematize this wealth of material
for a book, booklet, etc? It seems to me that there are great things going
on right under our noses. er antennas, er something. Maybe Ten Tec would
underwrite or assist in such an endeavor. You know how Americans (most of
us are....but not all) are. We sort of don't like history like Henry Ford.
73
Jim K7JIH