TenTec

[TenTec] Getting the shaft

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Getting the shaft
From: alex.ai2q@worldnet.att.net (Alex Mendelsohn)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 09:34:23 -0400
Hooked up my Bourns decoder (it's been languishing in my junkbox for over
15 years) last night and am happy to report it works beautifully as a
remote VFO for my Omni-V. I mounted it in a small plastic enclosure and
linked it to the Omni with multiconductor shielded cable. I can now tune
the Omni from as far away as 15-ft. (the limit of my ability to read the
display!).

Now, does anyone have a nice large knob for a pot with an 1/8-inch shaft?

Vy 73, AI2Q, Alex in Kennebunk, Maine  .-.-.
To: <tentec@contesting.com>

To: <tentec@contesting.com>

To: <tentec@contesting.com>

To: <tentec@contesting.com>