TenTec

[TenTec] Items For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Items For Sale
From: e.g.j-smith@isp.com (Bob Wilderman)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 14:31:43 -0700
Hello Fellow Ten Tec Reflectors:
I have a few items for sale: 1)  one pair of cables to connect the PK-232
MBX TNC to any ICOM transceiver HF, UHF or VHF. One end has the 5-pin DIN
connector, the other end has the 8-pin ICOM mic plug. As new condition,
originally $40 for the pair. ASKING $20.00 plus U ship. 2)  Brand new
instruction manual for the Ameritron AL-80B linear amplifier, original, not
a photocopy, ASKING $10.00 which includes shipping.  3)  Spinner tuning
knob, brand new still sealed in plastic from TEN TEC, in its original box,
PART# 1145, includes spinner knob with dark gray/black color, allen wrench,
benzyl aluminum plate with logging scale (plate is aluminum with black
numbers). Spinner knob has polished aluminum center. There are three (3)
pieces to this set above. Please make offers that are reasonable and
realistic!! I don't think this part is available any longer from TEN TEC??
I bought it many years ago thinking that it would be a back-up knob for my
Corsair II, but the color of the spinner knob is too dark. This is the last
time that I will post this item Part #1145. After this, I will just hold on
to it. THANKS.

73's
Bob Wilderman
K3SRO