TenTec

[TenTec] Relay answer to NG1W

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Relay answer to NG1W
From: wb4wen@hotmail.com (bill buchanan)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 11:23:07 PST
Sorry to waste the bandwidth fellows, but hotmail is refused by george's
server as a heavy spam source:

George I haven't listed the argosy station for sale as such on this
site, but since you ask: Yes , I will sale.

525 Station just back from TT with 8pole SSB filter installed.
Includes 3# modules (Noiseblanker, Audio Filter and Calibrator Unit)
Has matching A.C. Supply and all manuals
I'll include Handmike (not TT).

Replies from this site list this anywhere between 300 and 400 dollars
with some a little higher and a few a little lower. I figure that the
station is worth  minimum of 375 plus shipping

But George let me hear what you think.........and discuss with your
server the denial of my hotmail address.........

73

Bill