TenTec

[TenTec] Alex's Contest score with a Paragon???

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Alex's Contest score with a Paragon???
From: reid.w.simmons@intel.com (Simmons, Reid W)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 09:32:00 -0800
Normally I refuse to comment on such "trivia" as this thread has become
but I have two questions:

1)  How many Jappy companies making Ham Radio gear have service centers
in Poland, and what is their response like?

2)  How many POLISH companies make ham radio equipment and what is their
service/response like?

Reid, K7YX
Beaverton, OR

_________________________________
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Alex's Contest score with a Paragon???
Author:  "Peter J. F. Shaw" [SMTP:k4ldr@sunco.com] at MSXGATE
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date:    12/4/98 9:10 AM

Greetings Ten-Tec Reflector:
?
Yeah, if Alex's Paragon had worked 100% AOK, Alex would have op'ed himself
to a
new galactical CQWW record; perhaps a gazillion points.? Trolling, poor
mouthing
for a donation, ax grinding, soliciting erroneous sympathy, whatever.....
relief is just a delete key away.
?
My Ten-Tec OMNI VI(+) has worked FB for 5 years during many contests and
Field
Days.?? Had responsive, rapid, and effective repair from the TT service
folks on
two troubles.? No complaints, so far.
?
73? Pete K4LDR? Citrus County, FL on the Gulf of Mexico
?
Member of the Florida Contest Group (FCG) - visit our website at:
http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm <http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm>
?
The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@: http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm
<http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm>