TenTec

[TenTec] Omni V display cure

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni V display cure
From: cburk001@juno.com (charles w burkhardt)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:26:04 -0600
Thanks, Alex; Very good to hear from you. Many replies on this one, yours
was the most detailed. Another ham recommended WD 40-that makes me a bit
nervous. Something called "Caig deoxidizer' was also recommended. I can
certainly wait, since the problem is not serious. Can you post additional
information when you obain it. Thanks, again. Charlie