TenTec

[TenTec] Omni-V qrp

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni-V qrp
From: aa8ve@juno.com (JEFF S JOHNSON)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 10:44:40 -0400
I tried the qrp mod on an Omni-V one time and yes the power output would
go down to zero but the ALC and CW keying went to the ducks. At anything
less than 15 watts the keying is mushy and there is a lag in the carrier
output on the dits. Anyone else see this or is it just my rig? Right now
she's back to stock and I'll most likely leave her there I'm just
wondering about this.
  73   Jeff   aa8ve