TenTec

Yahoo!!! Re:[TenTec] Frequency Lockup Blues

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Yahoo!!! Re:[TenTec] Frequency Lockup Blues
From: n1eu@yahoo.com (N1EU)
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 17:13:23 -0700 (PDT)
THANK YOU Ariel & Steve!!!!

Diagnosis Perfectus . . .

My depression suddenly is lifting, although
temporarily I have this teeny main tuning knob that
works backwards  ;-)

How the main tuning encoder got clobbered between the
factory and my door is beyond my ken.  Seems like they
should be fairly robust little jobbies.

But nice to diagnose it in fairly short order with the
help of this great group on the reflector.  Also, some
kudos are due Ten-Tec for at least building a rig you
can pull apart and dig into with very little trouble.

Yahoo!!!
Tnx all & 73,
Barry  N1EU

To: <tentec@contesting.com>