TenTec

[TenTec] Mobile radio

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Mobile radio
From: reid.w.simmons@intel.com (Simmons, Reid W)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 08:43:32 -0700
George makes a very good point here and it should be extended to all types
of personal vehicles.  As a former race car driver I take driving very
seriously.  I find it annoying (dangerous) to be behind or in front of
people who, instead of concentrating on the more important task of driving,
are shaving, slurping coffee, reading the newspaper, or have a cell phone
stuck in their ear.  (Oregon is considering steps to make it illegal for a
driver to use a cell phone while the car is in motion.)  When I want to work
mobile, I let my wife do the driving.

Reid, K7YX