TenTec

[TenTec] FS - 538AT Jupiter - Plus

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS - 538AT Jupiter - Plus
From: N0KHQ@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 18:53:04 EST
Hello All

Got to make some  room. Since buying the TT Orion in June of this year, the
Jupiter has spent all  of its time in its shipping container. I don't plan on
ever using it again.  Currently my station consists of the TT Orion,
IC-756Proll, TS-950SDX and a  TS-830S....so something has got to go.

I have for sale a TT 538 Jupiter  in excellent condition with Built-in ATU,
Knob upgrade kit and external fan...no  mic. The unit will be shipped in its
original box with owners manual. The  Jupiter just came back from TT.....had a
couple of Optical encoders replaced.  The Jupiter has been RFI updated by
myself and TT.

Asking $1050.00 US.  Payable by Bank Certified Check or Postal Money Order.
CONUS only. I'll pay  shipping and insurance. Shipping from 63026

This rig will make someone  very happy.

Please reply to N0KHQ@Aol.Com or call me at home  636-349-4897

Happy Thanksgiving

Thank You