TenTec

[TenTec] 2-omni c's fs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 2-omni c's fs
From: ki5jb@yahoo.com (Dan Pearson)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 09:07:28 -0700 (PDT)
 hi; all,I have 2 omni c's for sale
 1. omni w/all wc bands and a inrad 400hz and 2,4 filt
 $ 400.00 you ship

 2. omni w/tt 1,8 filt and only 30m warc band extra
  $300.00 you ship
 3.243 ext vfo  $100.00 you ship

 4.OMNI PS $75.00
 I'm not going to say this gear is like new but a
 radio store owner told me it all looked pretty good
 to him.it does have a few nicks here and there.
 most important it works great.I am moving soon and
 the new xyl says some of my gear most go.so I have
 picked out a few pieces that are still nice. 73 Dan
 Dan Pearson ki5jb@yahoo.com

http://photos.yahoo.com/