TenTec

[TenTec] FS: Corsair I and PS...Price reduced

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair I and PS...Price reduced
From: w4ht_qrp@yahoo.com (Bob Durrell)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 05:06:53 -0700 (PDT)
Few responses from the previous ad so I guess the
prices were too high.  Here goes again...

FS:  Corsair I (serial # 0182) with optional 1.8 and
.5 khz filters.  Faceplate in excellent condition with
no marks or rubs of any kind and top of rig is
excellent.  Only has a couple of light scratches on
the back left of radio where it has rubbed up aginast
the PS.  Went back to TT in May 2000 for an overhaul
and has a silky smooth PTO and is otherwise
electrically excellent.  Includes TT 280 (matching
grey cabinet) PS and TT 215 desk mic.  With the
original manuals for the rig and PS.  Asking $400
shipped CONUS.

FS:  TT model 229B 2KW antenna tuner.  It does have
the 4:1 balun for running balances lines.
Electrically and physically in excellent condition.
With the original manual.  Asking $200 shipped CONUS.

Non TT items...

FS:  Ameritron 811 amplifier.  Bought new from
HRO/Atlanta November 2000.  Has about 5 hours use.
Full power output.  As brand new. With the original
box and manual. Asking $450 plus shipping but prefer a
local deal due to size and weight.  Will deliver
within 50 miles of Atlanta.

FS:  Astron RS35M 12 VDC PS.  Bought new at
Huntsville, AL hamfest last year to use with my Scout
but has seen little action.  Perfect physical and
electrical condition.  With original box and manual.
Asking $115 shipped CONUS.

Family situation forces me out the hobby.  This is
some of the nicest gear I've owned in years and is
hard to part with but they need to go.  Please call me
at 404 249-2498 days, 770 942-9911 evenings/weekeknds
or e-mail for details.

73, Bob Durrell W4HT

=====
"Almost 100% CW since 1968"