TenTec

[TenTec] Omni VI, using TUNE with the LDG AT-11

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI, using TUNE with the LDG AT-11
From: wb8yqj@yahoo.com (Don Rasmussen)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 08:08:51 -0700 (PDT)
>>> I was lucky enough to buy an Omni VI/Opt1 from
another list member, so now I can see how it really
compares to the Elecraft K2 (#1678 :-) ). <<<

Well, the specs compare (both are favorable), neither
radio's front end will crumble in a contest, and the
QSK is pretty sweet on both. Aside from that, the K2
only wins if you take the radio camping!

73,
Don WB8YQJ/6 K2 #630

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/