TenTec

Re: [TenTec] TenTec at Hamvention 2016

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec at Hamvention 2016
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 13:43:31 -0500 (CDT)
 Wow.  That's an interesting coincidence...

The original N3SRC (SK) was my wife's uncle.

On 05/16/16, leen3lpj wrote:

I'll also be there wearing my N3SRC club jacket. Feel free to stop me and talk.
Lee. N3LPJ

From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: 05/16/2016 1:44 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: tentec@contesting.com

 I haven't looked lately. I know that as of earlier this year, the space was
still shown as "occupied" by RKR. My understanding, though, was that the
records may not have been updated to reflect Dishtronix or Ten Tec as the
vendor name.

For that matter, I'm looking at the hamvention page right now, and they don't
appear to show a listing of vendors (the "vendors" page shows a basic floor
plan of the available spaces, but NOT where anyone is specifically assigned)

I guess we'll find out soon enough...

On 05/16/16, Donald Schliesser wrote:

Ron, Don't see Ten-Tec listed on the vendor listing on the Hamvention
web site. Are they listed under a name other than Ten-Tec?

Donald K6RV