TenTec

[TenTec] PSK Interface

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PSK Interface
From: duffyb01@fuse.net (duffyb01@fuse.net)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:32:45 -0500
Donner Digital Interfaces are only $40.  I have two of them, one for the
Jupiter and one for the Kenwood.  It is important that at the very least you
use isolation transformers.  You can go into the Omni directly, but a spike
through the computer could damage your rig.  For $40, prebuilt on the Donner
interface, you can't go wrong.

http://home.att.net/~n8st/

Duffy - WB8NUT

To: <tentec@contesting.com>