TenTec

[TenTec] Re: inrad filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: inrad filters
From: tlogan7@cox.net (tlogan7@cox.net)
Date: Tue Apr 15 13:29:59 2003
George -
Thank you. Is the insertion frequency the same thing as the center frequency?
In my original question I mentioned that there were TWO Inrad 400Hz filters -
one with a 9000.6 center freq - and the other with 9000.7. I completely
understood your note, but I do not know if the center freq is the same as
insertion freq. PS - you sly dog - had to slip in a mention of one of the
benefits lost when I sold the PRO II hi hi! As always, thanks George - much
appreciated!
Regards, Tim

To: <tentec@contesting.com>

To: <tentec@contesting.com>