TenTec

[TenTec] FS: Corsair II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair II
From: k4cgy_list@yahoo.com (James C. Owen, III)
Date: Wed Apr 30 10:06:53 2003
I have an excellent Corsair II that could use a home. I haven't
used it for about 14 months since I got the Jupiter. It has a few
slight scratchs & scrapes as is pretty normal and a star type
crack around one of the screw heads on the smoked panel on the
front. I will pay shipping in the lower 48 states. I will likely
be sorry in a few years that I sold it but here is what is
included. Corsair II with the optional 500 Hz and 1.8 Khz
filters, 263G remote VFO, power cord with an Airpax magnetic
breaker. There is no power supply (I used an Astron) nor a mike.
I could wire up an extra D-104 I have for about $30.00 extra if
desired. I'm asking $965.00 and will deduct $65.00 for each
optional filter  that you don't want. If not sold here I will put
it on **** swap sheet. I can send digital pictures if you need
them.
I will see any response and/or questions sooner if you send them
to k4cgy@yahoo.com but this address is ok.

73 Jim K4CGY

http://search.yahoo.com