TenTec

[TenTec] Pwgasus tx problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pwgasus tx problem
From: ve1adh@yahoo.ca (David McClafferty)
Date: Wed Apr 30 10:13:10 2003
Check the PIN diodes in the receive bandpass circuit.
I had a lightning hit on my Peg. and had to replace
the finals. After doing so I could not get any power
except on the bands below 20M. A PIN diode in the 20M
receive bandpass circuit was shorted.

73, Dave VE1ADH

 --- Jeff Griffin <kb2m@comcast.net> wrote: >  I
haven't used my Peg in a week or so. Last night I