TenTec

[TenTec] 540 Mic wanted..... Or is a new one better?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 540 Mic wanted..... Or is a new one better?
From: larrylg@sbcglobal.net (Larry Greenberg)
Date: Mon May 12 15:58:10 2003
I am looking for a mic..  If I can't locate one,  I will just have to order a
new mic from Ten Tec.  Even though old this is my main station rig.. It is mint
...  Right now it's at the factory getting the once over.  Am I better off
trying to find matching mic or will  I be better off buying the new condenser
style withh the 9 volt batter from TenTec? Thanks Larry N5BEA.