TenTec

[TenTec] Display fonts

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Display fonts
From: kc4atu@yahoo.com (Bill ROWLETT)
Date: Fri May 23 13:10:40 2003
Having worked in the graphic field all my life, I will
say that there is nothing wrong with the graphics of
the display as presented in the photos on the web
site. Is there a difference in the personal preference
of some people to others. Yes, and that is how it
should be. No one can design something which will
please everyone. If the minor difference in personal
prefference keeps one from using what looks to be one
of the best rigs around, so be it. The display is easy
to read and is clear and sharp. This is all you can
ask for. Font style and text size is driven by the
amount of information to be presented and the finish
size of the display.

Some will go to great lengths to talk themselves out
of making a purchase.

Have a good day.

73,  Bill  kc4atu

http://search.yahoo.com