TenTec

Re: [TenTec] How do I do frequency calibration?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] How do I do frequency calibration?
From: W3UIO <amishbuggy37@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 09:35:41 -0800 (PST)
Hi Chris,

Wonder what you are comparing to in order to know how
much you are off. Is the error on all bands and
frequencies?

I found that an error of 25 to 40 Hz or so was
inherent in the design of the Omni VI. My VI Plus was
never on the same frequency as other radios. Most of
the time this didn't matter, but there were times when
it was quite irksome.

Larry