TenTec

[TenTec] FS: Omni D Series C

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni D Series C
From: gdn50@usol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 06:47:43 EST
I've got an Omin D series C that I bought off the reflector here a
couple of years ago. The 30 meter band needed a realignment so I
sent it back to Ten Ten and they realigned the whole unit and lubed all
the controls and tested it out completely. I believe I still have the
paper work on it. The cosmetics are a 9.9 and it's got the deluxe
power supply with front mounted speaker and ammeter. It also comes
with the optional noise blanker and a 500 Hz CW filter. There's no PTO
warble and it puts out 100 watts according to my MFJ wattmeter. It's
also got all the crystals for the WARC bands, I just don't use it. My
last log entry was 4/29, I'll also include a noise canceling hand mic that
a friend gave me though I've never tested it out. I'm asking $350.00
plus UPS from 48532. Pay Pal or USPS money order.

Thanks for looking and 73

Gary
K8IQ